Small 'Vide poche' in Murano glass - Sommerso
Pink and blue 'Vide-Poche' - Sommerso
A Venetian organic glass small bowl 'vide poche'.
made on the island of Murano, near Venice, Italy.
Made in the sommerso technique.
The original label is not present.
|Designer:||Cristallo Venezia CCC|
|Place of origin:||Italy|
|Style:||Mid Century Modern|
Wear consistent to age and use.
The vide pooch is in pristine condition with slight signs of use (scratches) underneath
which are consistent to age and use. We have not seen any other cracks, chips or repairs.
No restorations or modifications are made.
Please take time to look at the pictures carefully. We feel they are a good representation of the condition of the items. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended.
Here are our condition categories:
- New: Unused items, not previously owned. Shows absolutely no signs of wear.
- Excellent: Like new or barely used items. Almost no scratches or wear. Has no structural issues and is in pristine condition.
- Very good: Lightly used with very light scratches, minor cosmetic wear and no structural issues.
- Good: Shows some scratches and wear but still remains in great condition. Again no structural issues
- Fair: Visible signs of previous use that may include scratches, cracks, chips, worn corners, fading, structural issues, instability,...
We will always mention if we notice any other irregularities.
Price does not include delivery.
Delivery must be purchased/organised separate to product purchase.
We offer door-to-door services; national, european & international.
Please contact us for further inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org