Jangada lounge chair with ottoman by Jean Gillon - Brazil 1968
Jangada lounge chair with ottoman by Jean Gillon.
This piece is a true Brazilian Design Classic.
Jangade refers to the fisher boats along the coast of Brazil
|Brand:||Cidam furniture company|
|Place of origin:||Brazil|
|Style:||Mid Century Modern|
|Materials:||Rosewood, nylon, leather|
Dimensions lounge chair:
|Seat H:||33 cm|
|Arm H:||55 cm|
Condition: Very Good
The netting on the ottaman has one broken piece.
The leather has a few visible scratches.
The wood and th lounge is in pristine condition.
Please look at our pictures.
Wear consistent to age and use.
no restorations or modifications are made
The netting on the lounge chair is in pristine conditions however
on the ottoman there is one broke (see picture)
The leather is original but it has a few visible scratches (please see pictures)
The rosewood is also in pristine condition
Please take time to look at the pictures carefully. We feel they are a good representation of the condition of the items. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended.
Here are our condition categories:
- New: Unused items, not previously owned. Shows absolutely no signs of wear.
- Excellent: Like new or barely used items. Almost no scratches or wear. Has no structural issues and is in pristine condition.
- Very good: Lightly used with very light scratches, minor cosmetic wear and no structural issues.
- Good: Shows some scratches and wear but still remains in great condition. Again no structural issues
- Fair: Visible signs of previous use that may include scratches, cracks, chips, worn corners, fading, structural issues, instability,...
We will always mention if we notice any irregularities.
Price does not include delivery.
Delivery must be purchased/organised separate to product purchase.
We offer door-to-door services; national, european & international.
Please contact us for further inquiry: email@example.com